Soothe irritation and hydrate sensitive skin with calming chamomile, arnica and rosemary. Combine those elements with shea butter and calendula oil, and this moisturiser will help relieve the appearance of redness.
Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer
Apply 1/8 - ¼ tspn (about the size of your little fingernail) into your palm. Press your other damp palm into the other and then apply palms to skin for an even application. Note: consistency can be varied according to your preference.
• Chamomile Tea: revitalises, calms, and balances the appearance of skin
• Calendula Oil: antioxidant, essential oil
• Shea Butter: moisturiser high in triglycerides and fatty acids; replenishes the skin moisture barrier
• Sunflower Oil: protective; rich in vitamins A, D and E
• Grape Leaf Extract: antioxidant; rich in polyphenols
• Aloe Vera Juice: soothing and refreshing
• Rosemary: antioxidant; rejuvenating and soothing
• BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to improve the appearance of skin