All mineral SPF moisturiser. Protect your skin while brightening with stone crop, bearberry, Swiss alpine plant extracts and a Natural Hydroquinone Alternative. Lighten the appearance of dark spots while protecting against future damage with the built-in broad spectrum all mineral SPF from zinc oxide.
Bright Skin Moisturizer SPF 40
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
For adequate coverage start with a small pea sized amount of product and warm in hands before application. Apply evenly to face and neck allowing product to absorb completely.
Apply additional product building coverage where needed. For additional hydration layer over your normal moisturiser once it has absorbed into your skin.
Re-apply every 2 hours.
Mineral sunscreens act a physical barrier, they sit on top of the skin reflecting away the sun’s UV rays. The application experience and feeling on the skin may differ as it takes longer to work in the product for an even coverage.
We recommend you apply a serum or concentrate to hydrate and prep the skin before application of SPF moisturisers.
Mineral sun protection can leave a light cast when first applied which dissipates after a few minutes.
- Bearberry Extract: antioxidant; lightens the appearance of dark spots
- Swiss Alpine Plant Extracts: a powerful blend of 7 plant extracts to restore luminosity and evenness to the skin
- Licorice Root: antioxidant: soothing
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative: a natural brightening agent made with African potato and tara tree for a smooth, radiant complexion.
- Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
- Zinc Oxide: provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Biocomplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
SPF formula is silicone free & uses non-nano zinc oxide technology