Sugar scrubs naturally contain glycolic acid for enhanced skin polishing to remove dead, dull skin and leave you with a smoother, healthier skin.
Skin Type: All skin types
Blueberry Soy Sugar Scrub
Apply a layer of the scrub to damp skin, preferably during the last part of a shower or bath. Massage in circular motions on legs, hand arms, elbows and any part of the body that needs soothing. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry. If needed, follow with a body lotion according to skin type.
- Blueberry: high in antioxidants and phyto-nutrients
- Non-GMO Soy: rich in isoflavones and vitamin B
- Raw Sugar Cane Granules: natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid
- Sweet Almond Oil: softens and nourishes the skin
- Sunflower Oil: vitamin E, antioxidant
- Raspberry: vitamin C and phyto-nutrient rich
- Avocado Oil: moisturizes the skin
- Green Tea: antioxidant, phenol, and vitamin C
- Comfrey: emollient; antioxidant; source of vitamin E; lubricated the skin to promote elasticity
- Ground Flax Seeds: exfoliates the skin
- Black Tea: polyphenol, antioxidant
- Coconut Oil: moisturizing, antioxidant